- Prior to or at the time of obtaining personal information, we will determine the purposes for which information is being accumulated.
- We will collect and use personal data solely with the goal of fulfilling those purposes stipulated by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal data as long as needed for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will obtain personal data by legal and fair means and, where appropriate, with the understanding or approval of the person concerned.
- Personal details should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be employed, and, to the degree necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and timely.
- We will protect personal details by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as illegal access, disclosure, duplication, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal details.
We are committed to performing our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal details are protected and maintained.